Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A work in progress


Ok, so I'm trying to figure out how to make my picture a bit smaller and my title a bit more artistic. I'm working on it and promise a better looking blog soon! Also, I've been playing in my craft room and have some great new Bella cards to show! I will also have some new CTMH stuff soon (hopefully)! I'm hoping this blog will get me up to my craft room more often so I can relax and create.

I need to take some pics of my new creations, but until then, here's something that always makes me smile . . .

This is my little man on Pearl Street in Boulder, CO last week! As we were walking along, some guy said, "Hey, look at that kid in the Bill Cosby sweater." I could have died laughing. I guess he was a bit overdressed for the casual Boulder!!! :-)



1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute picture and the Bill Cosby comment was funny and cute. Welcome to blogging.