Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally, some cards!

I've finally taken some pics of the cards I've been working on lately. I bought some new Bella stamps a little while ago and I'm finally using them. Most everything else on the cards is CTMH and all of the paper is scraps! Yeah - way to use up my huge scrap pile!! Without further ado...







Stamps: Jammybella, Javabella, Teddybella (Stamping Bella), Say it in Style, Precious (CTMH)
Papers: CTMH B&T scraps, CS
Flowers - Cricut; Faux Dew Drops from Michael's; CTMH Colored Pencils; Gel Roller Pens;
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
And here's a pic for my family! You've just gotta love his infectious smile!
I sure hope he never loses that!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I like those Bella stamps but I think I already buy too much scrapbooking stuff. Cute cards!!!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

belle d. said...

your son is too cute! i love your bella cards! your cards made from scraps rock too! i just wanted to pop in and say "hi"!
abrazos,
bella
ctmh sister