Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all of you out there a very Happy Mother's Day! Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend my Mother's Day with my mom, but I did get to spend it with my little one and my mother-in-law. We had a great day. At church today, our sermon was about "a complaint-free world." They gave us little bracelets to wear to be more concious of our complaints and to try to be complaint free for 21 days! That should be a challenge! I try to generally stay pretty upbeat and happy, but I know I complain more than I should. I have soooooo much in life to be thankful for. I challenge all of you to try to be complaint-free today (or tomorrow!). Imagine what a great world it would be if we all complained less!

Well, I was on a mad creative streak on Friday and will share pics tomorrow! Until then, I can't have a post without a pic of the little man! Here he is with Grandma and Granddad D. They sure do think the world of our little guy!

No comments: