Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall Fun

Last weekend I decided to take some pics of Zach while there were still a few leaves on the trees. He had such a great time on his slide! These pictures just show the pure joy of a 21 month old and how much fun it is to be a kid! These pictues really make me smile. I hope they make you smile, too! Enjoy!

Looks like he's ready to get into something here, doesn't it?!?

Whee!

If only there weren't trash bags in the background! Hope everyone has a great week! I'm excited because I get to spend some extra time with Zach this week instead of working everyday!!!

2 comments:

Nancy R said...

He's like 'yeah! we finally got the trash out!'. I have that feeling every Tuesday morning.

Since you asked: to schedule your post click on the 'post options' link at the bottom of your blogger posting box - it's to the left of 'labels for this post'.

Anonymous said...

Wow! My godson is SO cute. I love the jumping in the air picture. How in the world did you catch that shot. I love it. I miss him so much and Page can't wait to play with her buddy again in a month! I miss you!!! You make me SMILE! :) - Tricia