Monday, November 10, 2008

Memories of NYC

For our4th wedding anniversary, Michael (or Jeff) and I went to New York City for a few days. It was my first visit and I was soooo excited. I think we stuffed as many touristy and authentic New York moments into the few days as possible. Highlights of our trip were seeing Bobby Flay at Mesa Grill our first night in the city, seeing Young Frankenstein on Broadway, eating at Two Times Square for our anniversary dinner, and just taking in all of the wonderful sites. It was pretty cold (in the 40's and 50's) so most of our pictures show only our coats. So much for my cute clothes that I had to buy just for New York! Anyway, here's a picture of the two of us on our last night in the Big Apple. We went down to Central Park (about 3 blocks from our hotel) and took a carriage ride around the park. It was beautiful. We had such a great time and I can't wait until we can go back again! Just one more thing that makes me SMILE!!!



October 24, 2008. NYC

No comments: