Sunday, January 11, 2009

Artwork, yeah!!!

Well, with the new year, I've been trying to be better about getting into my scrap room to create more. So far, so good! On the 7th, I started a challenge with a few other CTMH scrappers to complete one creative project a day for 30 days! So far, I'm ahead of the game!!! If I can make 30 projects in 30 days, that'll be almost as much as I completed last year. (Not a great year for scrapping!) So I'm here to share some of my projects with you. I won't put all of them in one post, so I won't completely overwhelm you, though.

Here is a birthday card for one of Zach's friends who turned 2 on the 8th! I think it came out pretty cute. I think the sketch is from PageMaps. The paper and embellishments are all CTMH. I used Liquid Glass to outline all of the stamped images to make them pop, and I used pop dots to make the elephant and balloons 3D.

No comments: